We are looking for a teammate which is very passionate about research and questioning and doesn’t mind getting hands dirty figuring things out. If you…
- How to explain SEO in 2 simple sentences so it can be understandable,
- Hunting on John Mueller’s tweets, office hours, lightning talks,
- Know how to use the most of Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEO Spider, Semrush and Ahrefs,
- Have excellent knowledge of search engine algorithms,
- Have the ability to take feedback as your process of learning,
- Enjoying communication with the clients you work with,
- Know how to create a strong SEO strategy that can work,
- Have a passion and enthusiasm toward SEO,
- What is being empathetic with your team,
- Have a punctual and deadline discipline,
- Read a lot of specific SEO resources,
- Subscribed to #SEOFOMO and SEO MBA newsletters,
- Know how to use Google for the process of finding a solution,
- Know English at a level of B2-C1 or higher,
…have these talents on you, then we are a perfect match! Why should you apply?
- You can work from where you want,
- The best MacBook is from us,
- We take care of your Health Insurance,
- Tickets for premium SEO-related events,
- Fully remote working opportunity,
- You will work with a talented team who will take care of your knowledge.
BoostRoas is comprised of a talented group of digital marketing professionals who are passionate about boosting return on ad spending, increasing conversions with optimized ad campaigns, targeted marketing techniques. The BoostTeam grew 400% in less than a year, with members adopting the principle of remote working across the globe. We are fully remote working in different locations such as Turkey, Czech Republic, Moldova, Cyprus, Dubai. With this team spirit, we won the MENA Search Awards Best Small PPC Agency category and European Search Awards Best Use of Data category awards. People who think they are suitable for the above competencies can apply from anywhere in the world; we work remotely.