Share this post :
October 12, 2021
As a Digital Analytics Manager, you will be expected to lead client data strategies and directions, demonstrating applied Analytics knowledge through exceptional quality work that consistently delivers sustainable growth for BoostRoas’s client base.
This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself at an award-winning digital marketing agency while working with many like-minded and experienced specialists.
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience in Data & Analytics
- Experience in leadership with the ability to analyze team development and increasing team productivity with strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate & lead meetings both in English & Turkish fluently
- Ability to create data-oriented case studies that will bring global awards
- Complete knowledge of advanced projects
- Strategic thinking and department growth
- Experience in GTM, Analytics, Enhanced E-commerce, 360, Yandex Metrica, Adjust, App Analytics, or other related analytical/programming tools and software
- Have a strong analytical point of view, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, self-motivated with the ability to work as a team.
BoostRoas is comprised of a talented group of digital marketing professionals who are passionate about boosting return on ad spending, increasing conversions with optimized ad campaigns targeted marketing techniques.
The BoostTeam grew 400% in less than a year, with members adopting the principle of remote working across the globe. We are fully remote working in different locations such as Turkey, Czech Republic, Moldova, Cyprus, Dubai. With this team spirit, we won the MENA Search Awards Best Small PPC Agency category and European Search Awards Best Use of Data category awards.
People who think they are suitable for the above competencies can apply from anywhere in the world; we work remotely.